The path caching module caches URL aliases to prevent Drupal from looking them up in the database.
It is made up of two parts, a patch to path.inc and a teeny tiny module that implements hook_flush_caches().
The patch uses Drupal's standard caching backend calls but is probably only useful if the caching backend has been replaced with memcache.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 1,077 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 22,604
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.