Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The path caching module caches URL aliases to prevent Drupal from looking them up in the database.
It is made up of two parts, a patch to path.inc and a teeny tiny module that implements hook_flush_caches().
The patch uses Drupal's standard caching backend calls but is probably only useful if the caching backend has been replaced with memcache.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 1,041 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 23,152
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!