Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The path caching module caches URL aliases to prevent Drupal from looking them up in the database.
It is made up of two parts, a patch to path.inc and a teeny tiny module that implements hook_flush_caches().
The patch uses Drupal's standard caching backend calls but is probably only useful if the caching backend has been replaced with memcache.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Performance and Scalability
- Reported installs: 518 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 18,390
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.