All the necessary redirections can be done at the same time from a CSV file.
Very useful module for moving your website from one path structure to another.
'old url', 'new_url', 'redirect_code' = 301
Module includes some new features like the language support or the improved UI.
'old url', 'new_url', 'redirect_code' = 301, 'language' = ''
Required fields are the Old URL and the New URL, Redirect code and Language fields are optioinal
Both D6 and D7 branches provides a drush command path-redirect-import that allows to do the same tasks faster from commandline.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Drush, Path Management, SEO, Utility
- Reported installs: 8,617 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 25,896
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.