Posted by Dave Reid on
This module allows you to specify a redirect from one path to another path or an external URL, using any HTTP redirect status.
How can you get involved?
- Start helping with the planning for getting redirection functionality in core. See .
- Write a review for this module on drupalmodules.com
- Help translate this module at http://localize.drupal.org/translate/projects/path_redirect
- Report any bugs, feature requests, etc. in the issue tracker
- Pathauto can be configured to automatically generate path redirects to ensure that URL alias changes do not break existing links.
- Elements so that you can fully enjoy the redirect administration screen with checkboxes, a select-all checkbox, and bulk operations. Element's tableselect element is provided in Drupal 7, so this is only for Drupal 6.
- Global Redirect ensures that your content is only visible at the one, best URL possible (i.e. requests for node/2 or node/2/ are forwarded to alias-for-node-2).
- Pathologic helps transform relative links in content to absolute URLs. Most helpful when you move your site to a new domain or different folder.
- Taxonomy redirect allows the administrator to change the destination of taxonomy term links. This means the redirect only works for taxonomy links placed by the taxonomy module. It also means if you type the url in to your browser the redirect doesn't work.
- Links checker checks for broken links on your website.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Administration, Path Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 18,072 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 197,241
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014