Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
Path blacklist is a modest module with a very specific aim. Suppose you have paths in your domain that are handled further upstream (by Apache, IIS, etc.) and not by drupal, e.g., http://example.com/staff or http://example.com/intranet. You obviously don’t want your web editor mistakenly using these paths and, thus, creating nodes that will never be viewed.
Path blacklist solves this problem. Create a list of unavailable paths (and/or patterns) in the admin section (UI borrowed from the block module) and your author/editor’s hands are tied; he/she is prevented from creating a node with that path.
Initially sponsored by Education Development Center.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Path Management, Utility
- Reported installs: 36 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,522
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.