Posted by Dave Reid on
This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This is a Drupal 6 backport ofthat forces you to enter your current password when changing your password in the user edit form. This helps prevent possible XSS attacks against user or admin accounts.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Security, User Management
- Reported installs: 108 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 5,978
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.