Simple Bash script to automatically review Drupal.org project applications. It takes a Git repository URL as argument, clones the code in a "pareview_temp" folder and runs some checks. Alternatively it takes a path to a module/theme project and checks that. The output is suitable for an attachment in the Project Applications issue queue.
There is an online version of pareview.sh.
PAReview.sh is developed on Github, please use pull requests and report issues on Github.
- A Bash shell environment (tested on Ubuntu, should also work on Macs)
- Coder 8.x-2.x + PHP_CodeSniffer, see installation instructions
pareview.sh GIT-URL [BRANCH] pareview.sh DIR-PATH
pareview.sh http://git.drupal.org/project/rules.git pareview.sh http://git.drupal.org/project/rules.git 6.x-1.x pareview.sh sites/all/modules/rules
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Downloads: 4,800
- Last modified: 7 August 2015
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.