This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Paragraphs pack is a collection of common paragraph types. Each type is separated into its own sub-module. To use a paragraph type just enable one of the sub-modules.
- "Content": Basic paragraph type with just a long text field.
- "Content list" : This paragraph type allows you to list node content and select which view mode should be used.
- "Taxonomy term list": This paragraph type allows you to list term content and select which view mode should be used.
While this modules is in alpha, there will be no database upgrade support.
Check out our Paragraphs demo site to see this module in action.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1,771 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 14,854
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: 6 February 2015
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.