This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Restricts panel content/layout but allows editing/translating of node content for panel nodes.
Panels node restrict serves two related functionality, both with the purpose of restricting access to panel content.
- First it changes permissions on panel related node paths.
- Second it can share one panel content/layout among a translated node
Ie. for a panel node 1 english, tha has french translation node 2,
node 2 will also use the panel content settings of node 1.
Another extra is a setting to pick a default layout when creating panel nodes so the panel layout selection screen can be bypassed.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Content Display
- Downloads: 689
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.