What is Panels Extras?
Panels Extras is a collection of plugins that extends functionality to the Panels module.
Does it do x?
We are actively maintaining Panels Extras to provide extended functionality for the Panels module. Please add plugin requests to the issue queue.
Currently Panels Extras includes the following plugins:
Configurable Breadcrumbs provides a display pane to override the default breadcrumb. It includes configurable options for breadcrumb separator, home page link display, append separator to end of breadcrumb, and append the content title.
Email CCK Field and Panels 3 Integration exposes the CCK Email field to Panels. The field can be formatted as a clickable email address or a link to a contact form.
FAQ and Panels 3 Integration provides a page override for the display of FAQ terms built by the FAQ module.
Menu SEO Title
Menu SEO Title provides an SEO version of each menu that uses the menu item titles provided in conjunction with the Menu Attributes module.
Region Pane provides a display pane for your theme’s Block regions. This will allow end users to manage display and order of content via the Block administration page while allowing site builders to provide advanced page layouts via Panels.
Menu Node Access
Menu Node Access adds a selection rule in the node template
- Node Being Viewed: Belongs to a Selected Menu
- Node Being Viewed: Belongs to a Selected Fixed Parent Item
D7 Development version
emailpanels module does not work yet. Want to help? http://drupal.org/node/1233922
This module is sponsored by:
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Theme Enhancements
- Reported installs: 770 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 9,570
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.