This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Break long pages into smaller ones automatically by words(or characters) limit, or by means of a customizable pagination tag:
First page here. <!--pagebreak--> Second page here. <!--pagebreak--> More pages here.
- Automatic pagination with either character count or word count.
- Change page title to name of current page.
- Customizable page separator string.
- WSYIWYG plugin to insert page separator string into content.
- Link "Read more" to second page when the teaser is larger than or equal to the first page.
- Configurable pager position: Below content, Above content or both!
- Define different names for each page using
<!--pagenames:First page title||Second page title-->format.
- Page navigation block using page names.
- Installation and support instructions can be found in README.txt.
- Find further documentation, answers to FAQs, and other enhancement guides on the handbooks page at: http://drupal.org/handbook/modules/paging.
* There is no official plan to create or support a Drupal 8 version of the Paging module.
* If someone creates one, and wants to support it, we would be happy to add them as a co-maintainer.
* Please follow this issue for progress on a Drupal 8 port.
Drupal 7 / Backdrop CMS
* There is a version of this module available for Backdrop CMS.
* Development will happen in tandem for Drupal 7 and Backdrop CMS indefinitely.
Drupal 6 & below
* Older versions of this module are no longer supported.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content Display, Filters/Editors, Paging
- Reported installs: 1,257 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 31,449
- Last modified: 6 April 2017
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.