Pages module allows you to create dynamic pages (nodes) from static text files.
It's a simple module, and useful when working with installation profiles.
Pages grabs the files from two locations:
- "files/pages" directory
You can put the files inside folders to organize them, e.g.:
- files/pages/about/about.txt (The title of the page will be About)
- files/pages/work/work_decoration.txt (The title of the page will be Work Decoration)
Pages can create menu items for these pages (default main menu).
Pages can also works with Translation & Title project (still very expermintal), e.g.:
To get your pages you can either:
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Multilingual
- Reported installs: 913 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,724
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.