This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Under pacs, every drupal node turns in a container wich can hold normal content but also other nodes of any type, much like a directory in an apache web server. You can control the access permissions on each of the nodes for each single defined user role. Nodes with no explicit permission settings inherit them from its parent node, like in a directory tree.
This means that if you set permissions on one node you are actually setting these permissions on a whole branch, composed by this node itself and all of his descendants (child nodes), up to the next one with its own permission settings.
Pacs should work with any type of nodes.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: User Access & Authentication
- Downloads: 1,269
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.