The Override Node Options module allows permissions to be set to each field within the Authoring information and Publishing options field sets on the node form. It also allows selected field sets to be set as collapsed and / or collapsible.
- Download, unpack and place in sites/all/modules/
- Adjust access control in admin/user/permissions
- Adjust Fieldset options in admin/settings/override_node_options
Note: Autocomplete "Authored by" field only works if user has "Access user profiles" permission.
For those wanting to allow users to view unpublished nodes may find this module useful, http://drupal.org/project/view_unpublished.
There is a beta version for Drupal 8 (8.x-2.0-alpha2). The 8.x-1.x branch is abandoned, and cannot be removed.
The Drupal 6 release is only supported for maintenance and security fixes. No further development will be done on the 6.x branch to allow focus on the Drupal 8 version.
The Drupal 5 release is no longer supported.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Administration, Content, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 25,478 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 117,349
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: February 1, 2016