Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The OSS SDK for PHP provides a library for developers working with Aliyun OSS(Open Storage Service).
Aliyun OSS is an open storage service provided by Aliyun Company which owned by Alibaba Group.
Note that this module doesn't provide any visible functions to the user on its own, it just provides sdk library register/load services for other modules.
Libraries API (2.x)
Download the latest version of the OSS SDK for PHP from here and extract/place it in the libraries directory
within the site you are working. That may be 'default' or 'all' like the
following: sites/all/libraries or sites/default/libraries. The end result after
extracting the library should be sites/.../libraries/osssdk/sdk.class.php.
The OSS service credential can be configured by using self-provided form to enter the oss access id and oss access secret.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 35 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 773
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.