This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
If you want to use this module, your options are:
- Choose another, actively maintained module instead
- Fix the module and then contact the security team to have your version reviewed and the project handed over to you following the abandoned project process
- Hire someone to fix the security bug so the module can be re-published (see this guide on how to hire a Drupal site developer)
This module allows your Drupal site to be a "shop window" for an osCommerce website.
It allows users to:
- Browse product descriptions of an osCommerce shop from within a Drupal site
- Go to the osCommerce shop (either to browse or buy)
- Edit product descriptions from within Drupal (allowing the use of rich-text editors to create more usable content, though this should also be possible in osCommerce)
- Set up compatibility lists so you can document which products are compatible with which. This automatically updates the product description to list compatible products and accessories.
The module is in an early stage of development so should be considered quite "raw" - but stable, I hope.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: E-commerce
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,710
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.