What is orgmode
The orgmode drupal module is able to import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes. Orgmode is a popular format for take notes, TODOs, articles, or books. Orgmode is to GNU Emacs, than GNU Emacs is to the operating system, although there are a version for vim, too.
Current state of Orgmode for Drupal 7
The orgmode drupal module is able to:
- import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes.
- export simple nodes to a simple first version in orgmode.
It doesn't need dependencies such as gnu emacs or another drupal modules.
It manages urls, files and headlines.
Current state of Orgmode for Drupal 8
The orgmode drupal module is able to import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes
Orgmode can be installed like any other Drupal module -- place it in the modules directory for your site and enable it on the 'admin/modules' page, or with:
$ drush dl orgmode $ drush en orgmode
You can import org files into nodes from /orgmode with a single form. You can export nodes to org files from node/edit.
- davidam (David Arroyo Menéndez)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 919
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 31, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.