Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
What is orgmode
The orgmode drupal module is able to import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes. Orgmode is a popular format for take notes, TODOs, articles, or books. Orgmode is to GNU Emacs, than GNU Emacs is to the operating system, although there are a version for vim, too.
Current state of Orgmode for Drupal 7
The orgmode drupal module is able to:
- import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes.
- export simple nodes to a simple first version in orgmode.
It doesn't need dependencies such as gnu emacs or another drupal modules.
It manages urls, files and headlines.
Current state of Orgmode for Drupal 8
The orgmode drupal module is able to import single files, such as articles, and transform it in nodes
Orgmode can be installed like any other Drupal module -- place it in the modules directory for your site and enable it on the 'admin/modules' page, or with:
$ drush dl orgmode $ drush en orgmode
You can import org files into nodes from /orgmode with a single form. You can export nodes to org files from node/edit.
- davidam (David Arroyo Menéndez)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 4 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 876
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: January 31, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.