Audience: Citizens, Communities & NGOs focused on strengthening democracy.
Community Tool for generating a digital profile of the candidates where citizens can report actions taken by the candidate successes and failures.
- Ability to create political parties
- Ability to create public job candidates belonging to a political party.
- Ability to store the candidates proposed
- Possibility to compare candidates proposals on specific topics.
- Users can report achievements, failures, legal proceedings or sentencing processes of candidates or political parties, this reports are called references
- Each citizens can vote like or dislike for one candidate or party
- Ability to share the profile of a candidate, party or reference.
- Ability to make comments about a party, candidate or reference
Replicating the experience:
Open Politic is a Drupal distribution that allows any person anywhere in the world, implementing a site for your local or national elections.
Open Politic use Drupal theme Transparency.
A full Drupal install is available at
If you are comfortable with drush make the make file build-openpublic.make can be used to build openpolitic with the command
drush make --prepare-install build-openpolitic .make openpolitic
Please feel encouraged to contribute code, tutorials, screencasts, and other documentation for OpenPublic. Please email us at email@example.com for more information.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,154
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.