This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
OpenPGP is the most widely-used e-mail encryption standard in the world. Originally derived from PGP (Pretty Good Privacy), first created by Phil Zimmermann in 1991, the standard is now defined by the IETF in RFC 4880.
This module provides encryption for Drupal's outgoing e-mails using GNU Privacy Guard, an open-source implementation of the OpenPGP standard.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Developer, Mail, Security
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,691
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.