Open Outreach is a quick and inexpensive way for nonprofits and community organizations to get up and running using Drupal with the web tools they need for effective public engagement.
It includes the latest version of Drupal core and other modules and comes preconfigured with features frequently used by organizations such as events calendars, image and video handling, social media integration, and contact management. If you're a nonprofit having a website built for you, or if you're building a website for a nonprofit, starting with Open Outreach can save you thousands of dollars in development costs as well as a lot of time and work.
Try it out
You can also install and try out Open Outreach (for 30 minutes only) at simpletest.me.
Several other companies offer specialized Open Outreach hosting; see the Open Outreach hosting page.
See openoutreach.org for documentation, including step by step tutorials on how to install and use Open Outreach.
The most common sources of install errors are lack of available PHP memory and/or low PHP maximum execution time. We recommend the following values:
Open Outreach features are developed as part of the Debut features set. See the Debut page for a list of the currently available features. Please file issues related to Open Outreach functionality on the individual Debut projects.
Open Outreach sites
Here are some sites built on Open Outreach. Contact us to have your site added.
- Afrik Hope.
- Connecticut School Counselor Association.
- CONREMA, Cooperation Network for Renewable Energy in Malawi.
- Eau Claire Friends Meeting.
- Fair Parenting Project.
- Fairport Girl Guides.
- Gaurakatha Latino.
- Mediterranean Science, Policy, Research & Innovation Gateway.
- Mining Justice Action Committee.
- National Lawyers Guild Los Angeles.
- North Kootenay Lake Community Services Society.
- Push Bikes, the Birmingham Cycling Campaign.
- South Central Indiana Jobs With Justice Workers Defence Project.
- Thrupp Canal Cruising Club.
- Torbay District Scouts.
- Transition Bamberg.
- West Liberty Parks and Rec.
- Wildcat Bluff Nature Center.
- Youth Work Resources.