Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module provides integration between the Openlayers module (http://drupal.org/project/openlayers) and apachsolr (http://drupal.org/project/apachesolr) with local solr integartion. This provides a map, layer, layer type and block for openlayers. The block renders the map by the module and can be overridden by setting the 'openlayers_solr_map' variable.
Note: Currently the module assumes WKT codes are stored in the ss_geo_wkt fields in solr. This is because of the http://drupal.org/project/geofield.
The 7.x-1.x-dev branch has been developed and tested using:
- Apache Solr version 7.x-1.1
- Openlayers version 7.x-2.0-beta5
- Geofield version 7.x-1.x (requires projection patch fix )
Currently not working with Geofield 2.x
- Maintenance status: Seeking new maintainer
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Reported installs: 344 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,115
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.