Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
This module is intended to make it fairly easy to manage opening hours for a large number of locations.
The use case this was built for is a chain of public libraries that have rather different hours, but common closing days. Originally, we used the office hours module, but the architecture and scope of that module did not fit well to this advanced use case, where we want to provide precise information on what libraries are open at a certain time.
Funded by Copenhagen Public Libraries.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Commerce/Advertising, Location, Utility
- Reported installs: 987 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 19,454
- Last modified: May 31, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.