Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
The OpenID Profile Module allows easy mapping of user fields to the official Attribute Exchange OpenID specification. This allows websites to transfer user information from the OpenID provider to relying parties.
This modules works perfectly with the modulesOpenID Provider AX and OpenID Client AX. And can be used to transfer information from or to applications which are not based on Drupal, but implement the OpenID AX specification.
This module is sponsored by Erdfisch
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 26 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,189
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.