Opengrid UI provides a dynamic jquery interface that allows theme developers to easily configure grid based layouts without touching CSS code. Opengrid UI was developed as a companion module for OpenG fixed/liquid grid, base theme and is used along with OpenG in all our custom Drupal theming projects.
Features & Functionality to make wary themers swoon
- Individually configure the grid settings of 8 regions
- Real-time editing of layout as the regions shift before your eyes
- Supports the 12, 16, 24 column options of OpenG
- Push, Pull, Omega, Alpha, Prefix and Suffix settings for each region
- Configure the grid settings of blocks!
- Add custom css classes to elements via the UI
- Overlay grid guide
- Export settings to code and disable module once layout is configured
*Note: We use this module for quickly adjusting the grid settings of projects which are sub-themes of OpenG. Once the grid layout has been set, we export the settings to code and disable the module. This module would not have to be enabled on a production site so usage statistics should hopefully show zero!
The module is still in active development. Please use latest development release.
Your feedback and bug reports are welcome.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 3 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,784
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.