Posted by bart.hanssens on
OpenFed is a general-purpose, multilingual Drupal 7 distribution.
It is developed by/for the Belgian Federal Public Service for ICT (Fedict) as part of the Fast2Web offering.
Included in this distribution
- Pre-defined content types for meetings, jobs etc (available as Feature)
- An advanced web text editor (CKEditor)
- Support for advanced search (Apache Solr, Autocomplete and Attachments modules)
- Several modules for customizing layout (Display Suite, Field Group, Weight)
- Modules for improving security (Secure Login, Security Kit, Username Enumeration Prevention)
- PHP 5.3.5 (or greater) is recommended
- A PHP memory_limit set to 192 - 320M (depending on the number of modules)
- An HTTPS-enabled webserver (e.g.Apache)
- Make sure HTTPS is enabled on your webserver (installation will fail if this is not the case)
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 19 sites currently report using this distribution. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 29,714
- Last modified: June 29, 2016
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.