The Omniture Node module extends the Omniture Integration module.
It adds the functionality to store and output Omniture/SiteCatalyst parameters for individual nodes,
whereas the Omniture Integration module only defines site-wide parameters.
"Link profiles" are an additional feature of this module. A link profile becomes handy whenever you want to create a link to a destination node and track the clicks with Omniture in the browser. The destination node can have one or more link profiles which are named sets of specific Omniture parameters. Those parameters will be used for tracking clicks on links at the
page that links to the destination node.
The Omniture Node module requires version 6.x-2.x-dev of the Omniture Integration module.
This module is still under development. It is however already in production at http://www.jaspersoft.com.
The maintainer of this module is Alex Wilde (al.ex).
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Statistics, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 1 site currently reports using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 586
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.