This module simply adds an additional behavior to the OpenLayers module characterized by the following features.
- Based on OpenLayers
- Easily customizable and extensible
- Small and fast
- Open Source
- Supports point, path and polygon geometry types
- Vector layer support (for example WFS)
- Snapping to existing features, guide lines or features from external data sources
- CAD-like feature construction
- Undo and redo
- Modify geometries
- Drag geometries
- Draw hole into polygons
Server-side geometry processing
- Split polygons and lines
- Merge polygons
- Clean and validate geometries
- Based on PostGIS geometry processing
- Add this module to your Drupal installation.
drush dl-oleor download the latest library to your
- Enable this module and configure the OpenLayers Editor behavior for your maps.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Reported installs: 260 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 53,587
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.