Posted by RobLoach on
It will also facilitate any future integrations with Ohloh.
- Download and extract the Ohloh module to your favourite modules directory (sites/all/modules)
- Enable the Ohloh module in your Drupal installation (admin/build/modules)
- Set the correct permissions for viewing and setting the Ohloh profiles (admin/user/access)
- Edit your own user account and add in your Ohloh account number (user)
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Developer, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,501
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.