Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
OG User Roles allows group administrators of organic groups to grant additional user roles to individual members of a certain group.
Any additional permissions only apply within the context of this group and not globally. This means that the additional user roles to grant are determined and assigned by the requested page; e.g. node/123 belongs to group XYZ for which the user was granted additional roles. If the user goes to another page that does not belong to the same group, the additional user roles are no longer assigned.
Additional user roles can only be granted, not revoked.
Site administrators may also configure a default user role for new group members or a default user role for new group admins.
- Organic Groups 2.x and OG Views (included in OG)
- Please see current README.txt.
This project has been sponsored by:
- IofC - Initiatives of Change
Visit http://www.iofc.org for more information.
- Software Creations
Visit http://www.scbbs.com for more information.
- UNLEASHED MIND
Specialized in consulting and development of Drupal powered sites, our services include installation, development, theming, customization, and hosting to get you started. Visit http://www.unleashedmind.com for more information.
Note: Documentation about OG User Roles 1.x - 3.x can be found in the handbooks. The handbook pages only apply to those versions. There are no features beyond basic OGUR functionality in 4.x.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Community, Organic Groups (OG), Security, User Access & Authentication, User Management
- Reported installs: 369 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 32,078
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.