This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Organic Groups Private Content is a simple access control module for Organic Groups. It allows users with the 'access private group content' permission to set content within a group as private. Private content is then only accessible to people with the same permission.
Intended Use Case: If you are using OpenAtrium or OrganicGroups to manage projects between an agency and clients, you can use this module to create content that only agency members can view (similar to the way Basecamp from 37Signals behaves).
- Module Grants
- Install as usual, see http://drupal.org/node/70151 for further information.
- To use with Team Notifications checkboxes, please:
- enable the notifications_team_users_custom feature in Features UI
- go to Message & Notifications > Notificataions Settings > Team UI and set "VIEW FOR USER SELECTION" to notifications_team_users_custom
* Configure user permissions in Administer > User Management > Permissions
* Give the permission "access private group content" to the users that should be able to see private content and mark content as private
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 14 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,706
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.