This module adds a language field that can be put on a group to select a language context for the group. This will force that language's interface language to be used in the group. There is no way to select multiple languages for a group, so this cannot be used for groups that need to allow for more than one language.
Note that due to the way Drupal works, on the language negotiation, OG language needs to do a full bootstrap, to get the language information form the group.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 51 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,227
- Last modified: March 2, 2016
- Stable releases for this project are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.