Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The OG Join Role module simply adds a "join organic groups" permission to the Organic Groups module (version 6.x-2.x). A use case for this would be if you have a site where only members of a certain role are allowed to join an organic group.
The module is written in an all-or-nothing sort of way - either certain roles can join any and all groups or they can join no groups. It will not work on a per-group basis.
In addition to granting/denying permission to join a group, the module also modifies any text and/or links to join a group unless the user has the proper role. For example, the module removes any "og/subscribe" links on the page and replaces them with "nicer" text that you define in the admin settings.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 7 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,864
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!