This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Note: I have created a new module, http://drupal.org/project/views_gallery, that will replace this module for D6. It uses a different method where each gallery is a node so that you can use the normal Organic Groups access control instead of using Taxonomy. Getting access control working across both Organic Groups and Taxonomy is a major project that has been very buggy.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Community, Media, Organic Groups (OG)
- Downloads: 4,818
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.