This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
OG Expire - module allowing memberships in organic groups to expire.
- Whenever you add member to the group, you can set an expiration date.
- You can set a default expiration offset - default form value for expiration dates.
- Users and administrators can receive emails prior to expiration.
- Provides Views integration.
- Provides API to set/get expiration date.
See README.txt for installation instructions or you won't be able to use the module!
Development release for 6.x only (yet): http://drupal.org/node/423812
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 10 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 2,492
- Last modified: 27 November 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.