Drupal Association members fund grants that make connections all over the world.
This module is a simple event with participants implementation.
Simply, it adds a participant list on each node which is posted in an OG group, and whose type is configured as an Event node. Each group member can add or remove himself to the participant list.
Further, node owner can configure simple features, like whether or not group members can edit node, add themselves as participant, and if they can enter a role they want to assume for the event.
Misc UI options are editable through Drupal administrations pages, if participant list is displayed into the node, or as a tab on full node view, etc..
Drupal 6 port
is here! goes from dev to beta
Views integration arrived with this version. Note that make this module event independent is still to do.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Event, Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 13 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,644
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.