Set defaults for Organic group 'group' nodes. This is useful when your site has more than one group type.
Currently supports the following 'per-group-type' settings:
Organic groups (og)
- Membership requests (ie. Open, Moderated, Invite only, Closed )
- Registration form
- List in groups directory
- Group language
- Theme configuration
- Audience checkboxes (for posts)
Organic groups access control (og_access)
- Private group
- OG Menu
You also get the option of enforcing the selected defaults by hiding the form elements on the node add/edit forms. Roles with with 'administer organic groups' will bypass this.
Your site may have an 'Public group' content type and a 'Private group' content type. With Organic groups defaults you can make all 'Public groups', by default, be membership requests: open, registration form: true, list in groups directory: true and private: false, while having all 'Private groups' default to membership requests: closed, registration form: false, list in groups directory: false and private: true
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 146 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,009
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.