Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Set defaults for Organic group 'group' nodes. This is useful when your site has more than one group type.
Currently supports the following 'per-group-type' settings:
Organic groups (og)
- Membership requests (ie. Open, Moderated, Invite only, Closed )
- Registration form
- List in groups directory
- Group language
- Theme configuration
- Audience checkboxes (for posts)
Organic groups access control (og_access)
- Private group
- OG Menu
You also get the option of enforcing the selected defaults by hiding the form elements on the node add/edit forms. Roles with with 'administer organic groups' will bypass this.
Your site may have an 'Public group' content type and a 'Private group' content type. With Organic groups defaults you can make all 'Public groups', by default, be membership requests: open, registration form: true, list in groups directory: true and private: false, while having all 'Private groups' default to membership requests: closed, registration form: false, list in groups directory: false and private: true
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 136 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 4,020
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!