Per node type create permissions for Drupal 7 Organic Group content
The D7 version of Organic Groups does not provide any mechanism to limit node creation to a group context.
This module provides the following key features:
- Users can no longer create content in groups they are not active members of
- Provides a new group level "Create" permission
The group create permission will only work if there is a gid context in the url. (See the og README.txt for details).
This requires manual theming to implement.
Once installed, a new set of OG permissions will be created for any group content types. Rights to create content can now be assigned at a group context, even if there is no global permission to create the content type.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 1,722 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,438
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.