Shared bookmarks for OG groups. Bookmarks are displayed as a block in all group pages and group admins can add new items. This module can be used either for shared internal/external bookmarks or to create a separate menu for each group. Group admins can only edit bookmarks in their own group and do not have to get access to menu administration.
The module is still under development. Displaying, adding and managing bookmarks are currently implemented. Theming support and default bookmarks for all groups are not yet implemented and code still needs major refactoring. Using the module in production is currently not recommended.
Most functionality and a lot of code in this module is based on the bookmarks module.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Reported installs: 9 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 1,696
- Last modified: September 25, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.