This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module adds a new select field with in the node add form of post of a group to set the group which is authoring it.
Use case: lets say a user is adding a news post with an audience of three different groups to which he is subscribed to. That post will be indeed posted in those three different groups but nobody would know which one of those groups is actually originating it, this is, authoring it. With this module, the author of the post can set, during the creation of the post, the groups which is authoring the post.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Organic Groups (OG)
- Downloads: 2,089
- Last modified: 1 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.