The OG Audience module allows Organic Groups (OG) users to change a node's audience without having to edit the node.
This module works by providing a new change audience permission, and an Audience tab and/or block on node pages that allows users to change the audience of existing content. A user can add any node to one or more of the groups he/she has subscribed to. A group manager can remove a node from his/her group(s). A node's author can remove the node from one or more of the groups he/she has subscribed to.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Administration, Community, Organic Groups (OG)
- Downloads: 4,437
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.