Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Offline application is a module that allows you to make content from your website available offline. You can configure nodes, views and the menu that will be used as the 'offline app' version of your website. Further configuration includes manifest for adding the content as an app on your homescreen.
Supports Application Cache API, even though it has been deprecated, but has the best support on all major browsers. Service Workers integration is following soon though.
This was first implemented for Frontend United 2016, read http://realize.be/taking-drupal-8-website-offline-using-appcache or go directly to http://frontendunited.org/offline/homepage.
More information, comparison with other modules and documentation will follow within the next days and weeks.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Mobile
- Reported installs: 2 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 335
- Automated tests: Enabled
- Last modified: April 11, 2016
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities. Use at your own risk!