Makes it possible to connect and sign in a Drupal user with accounts on most third party sites with OAuth API:s.
Provides a UI for adding and editing specifications of OAuth API:s that the users should be able to connect to. Also provides exportability of those specifications.
Is an implementation of the Connector module.
Introduction blog post with screencast: First alpha of OAuth Connector released
Tested OAuth API:s
- Twitter - works (Example export can be found here)
- LinkedIn - works (Example export can be found here)
- Digg - works if using QueryPath
- Drupal Services OAuth Login Provider
The Drupal 7 version is in beta and comes with Oauth2 support and presets for:
- Google (Google+ and more)
The Oauth2 support is coming as extra module in Oauthconnector 7.x-1.x and should move some day to OAuth.
- QueryPath (For selector based extraction of user data from XML-responses)
Works well with
- Getting multiple connections to work with next version of Connector - In progress. Requires and
- Stabilize the module by eg. doing better error handling.
- Enhance the way other modules like Twitter can add OAuth connections.
- Support OAuth 2.0 and Facebook, Gowalla etc.
- ...lots of more stuff. Add your own requests in the issue queue!
The code for this project can also be found on GitHub: http://github.com/voxpelli/drupal-oauthconnector
If you like this module, feel free to flattr it.
- Maintenance status: Seeking co-maintainer(s)
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Third-party Integration, User Access & Authentication
- Reported installs: 11,233 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 40,518
- Last modified: December 2, 2014