OAuth Common has moved to it's new home at http://drupal.org/project/oauth. No further updates will be made here and the currently active issues will be reassigned.
OAuth Common implements the OAuth classes for use with Drupal and acts as a support module for other modules that wish to use OAuth. The prime example of this is the services_oauth module.
This module uses the OAuth php library, which is originally licensed under the MIT license, and is to be found at google code: http://code.google.com/p/oauth/. I, the maintainer of this module, will NOT accept any patches to that library if they haven't been submitted to the original project first. This is to avoid any license hijacking, and to further the development of a common OAuth library for PHP.
NOTICE: The 6.x-1.x branch of services_oauth is not compatible with the 6.x-2.x branch of oauth_common. To use the 6.x-2.x branch with services you must use the 6.x-2.x branch of services_oauth and services 6.x-3.x.
- Maintenance status: Unsupported
- Development status: Obsolete
- Module categories: Security, Third-party Integration
- Reported installs: 46 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 12,266
- Last modified: January 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.