This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
This module will enable adding the NorthID Online ID to Drupal user accounts. This way we can prove that a certain user on the site is actually a verified person. Person verification is done at NorthID end, usually via online bank account verification.
To enable this service:
- Contact NorthID customer service at email@example.com to create your site as a partner in the service
- Install and configure the Drupal module on your site
- Enable and optionally theme NorthID links on your site. The module has plugins for showing the information as a Views field and Views filtering by authentication status
- Go live and enable your users to identify themselves!
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Third-party Integration
- Downloads: 523
- Last modified: November 27, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.