Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
Node View Count module allows to count node views. Unlike statistics module, this module records each view of node with user uid and timestamp. So now you can know how many times a user viewed node by day, week, month and etc.
This module is integrated with Views module. You can use it to create different statistics pages, output new not viewed nodes for user and many more.
- Install Node View Count
- Go to admin/config/content/count-views. Select node types and user roles for which to count node view.
The release 7.x.-3.0-beta:
Now data are stored in the 'YYYY-MM-DD HH:MM:SS+HH:SS' format (e. g.'2016-08-10 10:17:32+06:00') using the timezone. The timestamp format is no longer used.
The 'timestamp' field type in the view that defined in the module was changed for using new date format mentioned above.
Now are used entity relationship instead of the usual database queries.
The release 7.x.-2.0:
A lot of changes here. Try it.
Now you can use drush to download and enable this module.
Also now we count node views for anonymous users.
Added the ability to limit the count of user views. It stops increasing the number of views for a specific user and specific node during the selected time period. It may be necessary to protect the database from flooding.
If you want to switch from 1.6 to 2.0 module version, follow next instructions:
All these actions are required to save your statistics from old 1.6 module version.
Created by ADCI solutions team
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content, Statistics, Views
- Reported installs: 2,991 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 20,263
- Last modified: August 19, 2016
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.