This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Redefine a title pattern per content type using Tokens. Advanced PHP operation on node title is available as well.
Another similar module is Automatic Nodetitles. The difference with this module is mainly in functionality. Automatic Nodetitles hides the actual title field from the node creation form and let you configure a default title that will be stored as the actual node title in the database. This module does not change the actual title of the node, it just lets you modify the display of a node title when you view it.
This module came handy while trying different SEO approaches.
Configuration is done on a per node type basis on each node type settings page.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content
- Reported installs: 74 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,666
- Last modified: 2 December 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.