Posted by danielhonrade on
It also demonstrates a simple and easy way to have nodes whose content are dependent on a related node, and cannot be created otherwise.
- Variable maximum rating, 1 to 100
- Optional label rating, worse, bad, good, better, best, great, etc.
- Integrates with Fivestar Rating
How does it work
- Voting API stores the results
- Another node type (review) stores the review text, which can be expanded via cck if needed
- The scores are always proportionate to your max rating setting
- Normal (1 to n), Label (words) and Fivestar ratings are translated to percentage scores (1 to 100)
Notes on version status:
- Drupal 6 version of this module is currently in maintenance mode at this time.
- Drupal 5 has been retired.
This module was originally developed by Larry Garfield.