Add tabs to existing nodes to create new related nodes. By creating nodes in context, the user avoids having to select the referenced node manually.
The following features are available in the Drupal 6 version only :
- For consistency, it is possible to create both references and referrers
- It is possible to create relationships with existing nodes. In particular it handles CCK build-in multiple values, so it is possible to create a relationship with a node that already has relationships
- When creating related content, it is possible to use fields of the original node as default values for other fields in the newly created content
- Menus are themeable
At the time of writting, Nodereferrer itself has not been fully ported to Drupal 6, however a patch is available at http://drupal.org/node/259837 . Nodereferrer Create will function with the patched version of Nodereferrer.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK), Content Display
- Reported installs: 32 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 3,664
- Last modified: December 1, 2014
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.