Voting starts in March for the Drupal Association Board election.
The Node Reference URL Widget module adds a new widget to the Node Reference field type. It auto-populates a node reference field with a value from the URL, and does not allow this value to be changed once set. It can automatically provide a link on the referencing node types, that will contain the proper URL to prepopulate the field.
The sample illustration might help explain the Node Reference URL Widget in action.
This module was written by Nate Haug of Lullabot.
Dependencies (Drupal 6):
Dependencies (Drupal 7):
- Node Reference (part of References)
Note that this module only works with Node Reference fields. If you're using the Entity Reference module, try using the Entity Reference Prepopulate module, which provides similar functionality for Entity Reference.
- Maintenance status: Actively maintained
- Development status: Under active development
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK), Fields
- Reported installs: 14,959 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 155,204
- Last modified: October 9, 2015
- Stable releases are covered by the security advisory policy.
Look for the shield icon below.