If you have ever faced the problem of adding extra information to a nodereference, e. g. an amount, tag or booking information, there hasn't been an easy solution yet. This module aims at filling in this particular niche by introducing a new CCK field type inheriting as much as possible from standard nodereference fields. Major features include:
- CCK field type "Node reference Quantifier"
- Customizable form field appearance
- Various field formatters
- Re-use of standard nodereference widgets and its settings
- Integration widget provided by Nodereference Explorer
On the node edit form editors can enter abitrary information into a simple textfield next to a nodereference widget. Field formatters let you customize the appearance when viewing the node.
This project has been initially sponsored by David Malan from Codevelopment.
This module just supplies a new CCK field type with an extra subwidget and settings. For questions concerning the administration, theming and customization of CCK fields I refer to the official CCK project and handbook.
- Maintenance status: Minimally maintained
- Development status: Maintenance fixes only
- Module categories: Content, Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Downloads: 920
- Last modified: May 10, 2015
- Stable releases receive coverage from the Drupal Security Team.
Look for the shield icon below.