This project is not covered by Drupal’s security advisory policy.
Allows fields on the node referenced by a node reference auto-create field to be viewed and edited. In other words a node reference is created to a particular node which has additional cck fields. The additional fields can also be edited along side the node title provided by node reference.
- Maintenance status: Unknown
- Development status: Unknown
- Module categories: Content Construction Kit (CCK)
- Reported installs: 180 sites currently report using this module. View usage statistics.
- Downloads: 6,014
- Last modified: December 2, 2014
- This project is not covered by the security advisory policy.
Use at your own risk! It may have publicly disclosed vulnerabilities.